Venue Safeguarding Rules:
To gain access to the event we are using a wristband system. To distinguish between any persons under the age of 18, the wristbands will be colour marked so that any member of staff will be aware of an underage person. Anyone not wearing a wristband cannot attend the event or remain within the event or premises.
In addition to this, we will have a member of staff on the door, who will have an SIA license who will be checking all attendants for ID as they enter the premises.
As an additional measure, any under 18’s who come with a pre brought ticket or come with the intention to buy tickets, will be asked for ID in the first instance. Should they fail to produce any or produce and are proven to be under 18, they will then be asked if it is possible for their parent/guardian to join them. If this is then not an option we will allow entry ONLY on the basis that they are supervised by a DBS checked member of staff for the duration they are in the event.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Closest train stations are Birmingham New Street & Birmingham Moor Street. Lots of local bus routes. Local parking: 200 car parking spaces are available for public use on Car Park 5 which is located off Holt Street, B7 4BH – http://bit.ly/2YE29HU
Or try: https://bit.ly/2LTKhD9
What can I bring into the event?
Cosplay is welcomed and encouraged, however anything that can be considered a weapon will be confiscated and returned once you leave – for further cosplay guidelines read here.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
via email Notanothercomiccon@outlook.com or via the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You will be able to pay on the day at door, however we recommend you bring printed or physical ticket to gain entry.
- By choosing to use this site and purchase tickets through our ticketing website you agree to the terms and conditions in which we implement hereTerms and Conditions
- If you are unable to attend the event after purchase of a ticket we cannot refund you. The ticket is your responsibility.
- If you loose the ticket that is your responsibility
- We do not offer refunds
- No order will be accepted until we receive the full payment
- If the event is canceled we will alert you through our website and social media pages prior to the event
- If the event is canceled you may not be entitled to a refund
- If the event is moved to another date you will be notified and will not be refunded
- Any guest appareneced are not 100% guaranteed and they can pull out at any time within reason
- If a guest pulls out this does not mean you are entitled to a refund
- We are not responsibly for any damage, harm or upset caused to you or another at the convention but it also will not be taken lightly if we do discover any upset has happened
- Strong language and negative behaviour will result in a void ticket and no access to our event or social media
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone
- We also reserve the right to update and change these terms and conditions up until the date of the event